We have temporarily disabled the Slideshare embed tool in the VLE editor due to a defect which impacts other VLE users.
The slideshare tool will be replaced as soon as an opportunity is available.
Staff: you can still embed slideshare items.
- Go to the Slideshare website, and locate your slides.
- Hover your mouse over the slide thumbnail and click ‘Share’.
- Click ‘Embed’
- Select the ‘Generate embed code for https site’ control and ensure it’s ‘ticked’
- Choose any other options you need
- Click and copy the provided embed html code
You can now paste this into the HTML view in the VLE editor, just remember to switch out of edit mode to see your slides.