Do you have a question about how to use Blackboard Collaborate to deliver your online events?
Feel free to ‘drop-in’ any time on any of the dates below where facilitators from the VLE Service and SDDU will be online to answer any questions you have on the use of Collaborate.
The sessions are more suitable for colleagues who have already attended the First Steps with Blackboard Collaborate Training or for colleagues who have some experience of delivering online events and may be migrating from another platform (such as Adobe Connect).
Thursday 20th October, Monday 21st November or Tuesday 6th December
Session time: 12:00 – 13:00
Session link: here
Joining the Session
- All staff managed Windows desktops already have the Blackboard Collaborate Launcher already installed.
- If you are using your own PC or Mac see this guide.
- Access the test room to configure your audio before the session.
- Please ensure you have an appropriate headset available as you will be expected to ask your question using audio.
- Type in your name when requested. It might take a few minutes to join the room so please be patient.
- For technical issues please email email@example.com or phone 0113-3433333.
We look forward to meeting you online.