Improvements are coming soon to Minerva Portal & VLE and we want to keep you informed about the work we are doing. We’ll use this to-do list to keep you up to date with the latest feature releases in the Minerva project.
Automated sign in to University services or “Single Sign ON” (SSO) is a large part of the development work. This is invisible work but it’s the glue that cements your experience of Minerva. As the SSO project proceeds it will enable seamless, automatic sign on into the key services you need to get your daily work done.
Here’s what we are working on next:
Single sign on to Leeds for Life– In place Single sign on to SPARC for Healthcare students– In place Single staff sign on to Mediasite– In place
- Timetable link for staff – nearly ready!
- Single sign on to Office 365 – nearly ready!
- Single sign on to Student Services
- Single sign to your personal Library account from the Library tool
- Improved view of your personal timetable